Fun! Free! And open to the public!!!
(From 1:00 pm- 4:00pm)
- August 5: International Friendship Day
- Art brings people together. Create a piece of artwork that fosters friendships and tolerance to build community. Bring your friends and share time and art together!
- October 28: Day of the Dead
- Honor Dia de los Muertos by creating traditional and non-traditional Day of the Dead artworks such as papel picado, tissue marigolds (flowers of the dead), miniature ofrenda, calaveras masks, and monarch butterflies.
- November 22-December 22
- Bring an art supply to decorate our ArtLab giving tree! Your gift will be used to help provide free art activities for visitors to the Mulvane Art Museum’s ArtLab.
*Featured Artwork: Gene Kloss, Cherry Blossom Time, Etching (From the Collection of the Mulvane Art Museum)